We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented Mid-Market Account Executives that are expert self managers, competitive in bringing a product to market, and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client. We currently own 80% of the German mobile commerce market and want to make a similar impact here in the United States. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software startup that is already loved by its clients, this is the opportunity for you!
- Develop a strategic sales plan to efficiently identify, engage, mature and close new business.
- Proactively manage your sales pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned territory.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospective accounts and speak appropriately at different levels of the organization ranging from Director to C-Suite.
- Understand a prospects business needs and effectively communicate how Shopgate will meet those needs.
- Establish business value and competitive differentiation for Shopgate’s product/service suite.
- Professionally manage complex sales cycles resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from $2 – 10K in monthly recurring revenue.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a direct, high volume, outbound, closing sales role.
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Expertise in lead generation to include the ability to identify and develop new business prospects.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and selling SaaS products.
- Experience with retail commerce systems, ERP, loyalty programs, supply chain technology, data management platforms and/or POS systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact predominantly with senior leadership within a prospect company.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time and stay organized.
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Lighting.
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
At Shopgate, we value diversity on an individual level. We’re dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas.
Shopgate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! It should only contain your resume, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com or use the apply button.
for your application at Shopgate
A suit is not required for your interview – it’s completely casual at Shopgate! Feel free to come in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
We want you to understand our business model. Please be prepared for questions about our products and services.
At your interview, we would love to get to know you and hear your interesting stories. No need to memorize any answers from a guide book. Just be yourself!
Applying at Shopgate is very easy: just visit our jobs page, select your dream job, and click “Apply Now”. A short form will open on the next page which asks to agree to our data collection policy. On the next page you can then enter your personal information, upload your CV and other supporting documents. Depending on the position you are applying for, work samples or other references might also be necessary.
We only need your CV!
Please tell us about yourself and your background, mention important stages of your studies and/or professional developments and give us a brief description.
For some positions it can be helpful to enclose selected work samples (e.g. code samples, graphic portfolio).