Shopgate is hiring a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager that will be responsible for top of funnel lead generation and marketing pipeline creation. We’re looking for someone who can drive lead generation, as a strategic planner and individual contributor. Shopgate is searching for team members that are ready to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to help the company succeed! This role will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns that engage with prospective clients and brings the Shopgate brand to life through various channels to ensure annual revenue goals are met.
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of demand generation programs across all channels
- Maintain a detailed roadmap of activities including dependencies and future goals
- Track, analyze and optimize volume lead generation programs across geographies, report on funnel metrics and sales pipeline
- Track and analyze website traffic and digital program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Coordinate with sales teams to ensure alignment and create feedback loop between sales and marketing teams
- Create, maintain and analyze pipeline dashboards in Salesforce and deliver in the form of weekly status reports
- Develop and update profiles of key buyers including demographics, attitudes, motivations, technology knowledge and business functions.
- Develop buyer’s journeys to guide the marketing strategy and planning
- Continually research and find creative lead generation channels, properties, communities and technology to drive more qualified leads and segment them to optimize results
- Develop and maintain project schedules and co-own content calendars
- Gather, consolidate and resolve feedback from internal reviewers and approvers
- Work cross-functionally with sales and product marketing to ensure optimal implementation of various marketing materials within demand generation programs
- 5+ years of marketing experience and at least 3 in a lead-generation role
- Passion for B2B SaaS solutions, connecting customer needs with product capabilities, and driving performance results
- Wizard with Salesforce and marketing automation software (we use ActiveCampaign) and love to use creative tools/tactics to move prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Enjoy solving problems and good at crafting solutions
- Like getting your hands in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management
- You want opportunity to play a key role in shaping Shopgate’s global marketing strategy while directly impacting the company’s revenue generation
- You desire flat hierarchies and meritocracy which give you the opportunity in an exciting international environment to develop yourself quickly, both personally and professionally
- You want a work environment in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other and which is characterized by open communication
- You excel in a remote-friendly environment including flexible working hours, unlimited PTO policy, full healthcare benefits coverage, 401k program, plus more perks!
** Shopgate has offices in Germany and Austin, TX. This role is US based and a Texas location is preferred but remote/work from home candidates will also be considered
At Shopgate, we value diversity on an individual level. We’re dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas.
Shopgate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! It should only contain your resume, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com or use the apply button.
for your application at Shopgate
A suit is not required for your interview – it’s completely casual at Shopgate! Feel free to come in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
We want you to understand our business model. Please be prepared for questions about our products and services.
At your interview, we would love to get to know you and hear your interesting stories. No need to memorize any answers from a guide book. Just be yourself!
Applying at Shopgate is very easy: just visit our jobs page, select your dream job, and click “Apply Now”. A short form will open on the next page which asks to agree to our data collection policy. On the next page you can then enter your personal information, upload your CV and other supporting documents. Depending on the position you are applying for, work samples or other references might also be necessary.
We only need your CV!
Please tell us about yourself and your background, mention important stages of your studies and/or professional developments and give us a brief description.
For some positions it can be helpful to enclose selected work samples (e.g. code samples, graphic portfolio).